We are pleased to announce the start of the NACCS Twitter Journal Club!
How to join the live discussion?
- Create/Use your account on Twitter: https://twitter.com/home
- Check on the @naccsuk account to find in the tweets list the JC paper and the hashtag used (usually naccsjc preceded by the number of the JC, for example, the first JC hashtag is #1naccsjc, the second will be #2naccsjc, etc.).
- The JC will usually run from 9AM until 3PM (unless advertised otherwise from @naccsuk) so stay tuned and set up your notification alerts to be informed in real-time of the developing discussion.
- The discussion will start with some ice-breaking questions from @naccsuk; feel free to jump in by answering, adding more comments, ask further questions to the #medtwitter.
- Throw kindness like confetti! Remember to be polite and respectful, we are looking for a sparkling and constructive discussion!
- At the end of the JC, @naccsuk will wrap up the discussion and an unrolled thread will be posted on the NACCS website in the following days. You can still add comments on Twitter afterwards, but they will not appear on the website.
You can still read the discussion on the website few days after the live event, but you won’t be able to participate actively!
- Login using your NACCS credentials on the website and go to the members’ area.
- In the members’ area menu select Continuing Medical Education, and then Twitter JC in the submenu.
Send us an email to [email protected] or a private message to @naccsuk