Dear NACCS Member,
Following discussions on Council and with the Trustees, NACCS are looking for expressions of interest from enthusiastic full NACCS members who would be able to facilitate liaison with industry on behalf of the Society to enhance and support NACCS’ educational activities.
- This would be an unelected, co-opted role, as per article 7.6 of our constitution, for a period of 3 years in the first instance – reviewable thereafter
- The individual must have previous demonstrable experience working with industry in their role as a neuroanaesthetist or neurointensivist
- The individual would be directly answerable to the NACCS Executive Officers
- The individual would be expected to attend the first Council meeting following the ASM (late June/early July) and thereafter tele-conference for their area of responsibility for the other Council meetings
- The individual would be expected to work closely with the NACCS Events Management Company and the Local Organising Committee to maximise industry engagement at the ASM and other NACCS meetings
If this is a role you feel you have the talent and desire to pursue, to help further the Society’s industry engagement and support, then send a letter (no more than 1 side of A4) to the Honorary Secretary at [email protected]
by Friday February 21st 2020
explaining why you feel you are suitable for this role and what you can do for the Society.
All expressions of interest will be reviewed by the Exec and a decision should be made by the end of the month.