NACCS would like to support all Neuroanaesthesia and Neurointensive Care colleagues involved in the care of COVID-19 neurological and neurosurgical patients during this pandemic.
We will collect and publish on our website resources including articles, links to webinars and other educational events, guidelines from other societies, etc.
- Click here for educational material (courses, webinars, etc.)
- Click here for General Information and COVID-19 Reference documents
- Click here for Guidelines and Policies for Clinicians
- Click here for Neuro-specific Literature and Research Projects
- Click here for COVID-19 Surveys of Patients and Clinicians
Dr Mike Ryan, Executive Director, WHO Health Emergencies Programme on epidemics preparedness
“Move fast. Perfection is the enemy of the good. Speed trumps perfection.”
Mr Chris Hadfield, Canadian retired NASA astronaut, engineer, and former Royal Canadian Air Force fighter pilot on self-isolation
“Know the risks. Choose goals. Understand constraints. Take action.”
Full-length video “An Astronaut’s guide of self-isolation” here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dI458GsIpQ