EuroNeuro 2020 Trainee Travel Grant
Apply for a chance to win a £500 award, plus free registration for NACCS annual scientific meeting (ASM) 2020 in Leeds where you will be able to present your work during the oral free paper session, and be entered for the Harvey Granat award!!
NEW DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: 22nd JANUARY 2020!
Applications are now closed.
Application process & further details:
- Complete the EuroNeuro abstract submission process as the first & presenting author before the closing date of the
15th January 2020. Guidelines can be found here: https://euroneuro2020.files.wordpress.com/2019/10/abstract_submission_guidelines.pdf
- At least one of the authors of the work must be a full member of NACCS.
- Abstract must be accepted for the EuroNeuro 2020 meeting as an oral or e-poster presentation
- Abstracts that are accepted without presentation are not eligible for this grant
- Please e-mail the accepted version of the work, with evidence of its acceptance & meeting registration, and any associated table/figure to Dr JP Coles ([email protected]) with the phrase ‘EuroNeuro 2020 Trainee Travel Grant’ in the subject line
- Please ensure that you include the details of all authors, including author institutions and NACCS membership
- You must include your curriculum vitae, along with a supporting statement of no more than 250 wordsdetailing your contribution to the work submitted and future career aspirations
- Please submit all files using Microsoft Word and/or Adobe pdf and e-mail to Dr JP Coles ([email protected])
- All submissions for this travel grant must be received before 12:00pm on the 13th March 2020. Lat
e submissions will be refused, and any abstract withdrawn from EuroNeuro 2020, or not presented by the submitting author will cease to be eligible
- All submissions will be reviewed and the highest ranked will receive the travel grant which will be presented in the Awards Session at the NACCS ASM at the Royal Armouries Museum, Leeds on the 6th – 7th
- The successful applicant will be notified by April 2020 and as a condition of the award is expected to attend the NACCS ASM in Leeds
- The grant holder will receive free registration for the NACCS ASM in Leeds and will present their work during the oral free paper session
- The grant holder will be entered for the Harvey Granat prize for best oral presentation which has a £400 first prize, and £200 prize for the runner up
- All abstracts accepted for oral or e-poster presentation at EuroNeuro 2020 will be published as a supplement in the journal of Anaesthesia Critical Care and Pain Medicine
BEST OF LUCK!!